Rumble Roller Foam Rollers - Textured Muscle Foam Roller Manipulates Soft Tissue Like A Massage Therapist
Physical therapists, trainers, and athletes use foam rollers to relieve muscular pain and tightness ("adhesions", "knots", or "trigger points"). But conventional foam rollers have smooth, hard surfaces that further compress soft tissue. They improve blood flow and flexibility, but the effect is limited unless you spend a lot of time rolling. The RumbleRoller was created to perform a more effective therapy. The RumbleRoller Manipulates Soft Tissue - Like a Massage Therapist! The RumbleRoller contains specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist. As you roll over the RumbleRoller, the bumps knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. This erodes trigger points, restores flexibility, and relieves muscular pain. WHICH FOAM ROLLER IS BEST FOR YOU? FULL SIZE OR COMPACT? If you plan to use your RumbleRoller in a single location, you'll love the full-size, because its extra length makes it rolling more efficient. It's long enough to roll the widest part of your back in one pass; you can roll both legs (quads, hamstrings, and/or calves) at one time. The advantage of the Compact RumbleRoller is its portability. At just 12" in length, it fits in your gym bag or carry-on luggage. The Compact RumbleRoller's smaller diameter (5" vs. 6" for the full-size model) conforms better to the curvature of some body parts, such as your neck. The Compact RumbleRoller also costs less. ORIGINAL DENSITY OF EXTRA FIRM? If you're new to foam rolling or already use the conventional foam roller, you'll want the original density (blue). The extra-firm version (black) is intended for experienced users with dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to normal massage pressure. PATENT PENDING
- Extra Firm surface provides 36% firmer surface than the Original Density models, intended for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to normal massage pressure
- Full size model (31x6) long enough to roll the widest part of your back and both of your legs on one pass.
- Provides firm BUT FLEXIBLE surface to relieve muscular pain and tightness similar to the thumbs of a massage therapist
- Stretches muscle and other soft tissues in multiple directions, breaking down "knots", increasing your flexibility, and relieving your pain.
- Higher strength and tear resistance, wonderful feel, permanent retention of shape, guaranteed to outlast and outperform compared to any foam roller on the market.